Sunday, August 26, 2007

my music right now

I have my slave driver sitting on my shoulder. Although he's having a break to go to the bathroom. That's why I've got the time to write this. Part of my playlist that helps me keep up the energy and write.

Mark Ronson ft Lily Allen - Oh my God
Timbaland ft Nelly Furtade & Justin Timberlake - Give it to me
Maroon 5 - Wake up call
John Mayer - Your body is a winterland
Timbaland ft The Hives - Throw it on me
Snook ft Veronica Maggio & Petter - Inga problem
Justice - Dance
Plain White T's - Hey there Delilah
Gym Class Heroes - Cupids chokehold
Mason ft Princess - Perfect
Vincent - Don't hate on me
Michael Bublé - Everything
Justice vs Simian - Never be alone
John Mayer - Waiting on the world to change
Alex Gaudino ft Crystal Waters - Destination Calabria
John Legend - Save room
David Guetta & Chris Willis - Love is gone
The Fray - How to save a life

No comments:

Post a Comment