Thursday, August 23, 2007

incredibly irritating

I had been looking forward to yesterday for a long time. The first night out at Kåren with all friends that I haven't seen in ages.
We're grilling and eating and starting early with the preparty. All excited for the night. We arrive early at Kåren since it's the kickoff week and it's gonna be crowded. We're there in a good time and we don't have to stand in line for that long. I have all the necessary papers with me, I don't have my student card since I was abroad last semester but I have a printed and signed paper that certify that I'm a student at JIBS.
Then the bouncer says that they are not allowed to let us in. That paper that certify that I'm a student at JIBS is no longer valid as a certificate that I'm a student. The Student union has recently changed the rules and we haven't gotten any information about it.
We couldn't do anything. So the only thing to do was to go home. J and me went to D's place, had tea and watched TV.
I'll send a really angry email to the Student union.
It's just crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment