Sunday, August 5, 2007

where has the summer gone?

This summer hasn't turned out the way I wanted it to. The sun has barely been visible. I came home tanned from Singapore in the beginning of May. And with some more tanning during the summer I would still have a nice tan during fall.
But no. Of course not. And all the summer clothes I've bought in Singapore and all over. No use of them.
And it's been raining so much that I haven't even been able to be outside. It's like the weatherman's just laughing in my face since I've had a lot of free time. Although I have some serious studying to do this summer and it helps that the sun isn't shining and teasing you.
Unfortunately. It hasn't made me study more .

I was happy when I opened the blinds yesterday I looked at an almost clear blue sky.
I had planned to do some writing. I skipped that right away.
When the sun was visible for once I took my book and sat outside reading the whole day.
I got all caught up in this and checked the forecast for Sunday (today) and it showed 24 degrees and sunshine. So the plan was to go to the beach with J.
Imagine my disappointment when waking up this morning with a gray sky. No sun in sight.

But I started writing.
Always something.
Now I'm crossing my fingers for some more sunny days.

No comments:

Post a Comment