Friday, August 3, 2007

as always

You know when you are planning to go downtown for some shopping, to buy those things that you've been putting off since forever or always forget.
I needed a white bra and eyeshadow brush.
It ended up being a very expensive white bra and eyeshadow brush.

Because I also happen to buy
- two long sleeved tops
- a light pink top with flowers
- a bracelet
- four patterned black and white bowls (which I was so happy to find since I have four since before and wanted a few more. Today I saw that they had new bowls with new patterns on)
- a brown strapless bra
- chai tea

Indiska is bad for me. And they don't even have a big store here in Jönköping compared to the ones in Stockholm.

I have no discipline.
Tomorrow I really need to study.
That's a little bit contradictory.

No comments:

Post a Comment