Tuesday, August 19, 2008

at work

I do not have that much to do at work. My boss is on vacation and did not leave me any tasks. I have one task but need the help of the other boss. But he has been quite busy with some report which is due today so no point in asking him. So tomorrow. So now I am just doing nothing. Reading the news and keeping updated with the Olympics, which is not going so good for Sweden so far. Stefan Holm just came in 4th, just like the previous World Championship. Poor guy.

So what else. Not much really. Had a quiet weekend with just relaxing. Which was quite needed after a tiring week at work. Did some shopping, but unfortunately no fun shopping. Just some cleaning stuff and boring stuff for the apartment.

I did not realize it at first, but the apartment was quite dirty. The floors had not even been vacumed since there was things and dirt under the sofa. Nasty. And I do not even want to think about the toilet. It looked like it have not been cleaned in quite some time. Nasty. I have not taken on the kitchen yet. I feel like I need clean all corners and dish everything to make it feel clean. At least I have told her about this so she cannot expect me to leave it clean. I will leave it as I found it.

One and a half hour before I can leave. What should I do now...

No comments:

Post a Comment