Saturday, August 16, 2008

first weekend

One week has passed. It went quite ok at work, still so much to keep track of and learn. On Friday it did not really feel good. My boss told me to do some tasks, and it basically came in through one hear and out the other. I did not really know what to do. Was just a total mess, but it was just before 5 pm so I dragged out the last few minutes and just take weekend. I have to take on the tasks on Monday instead, and my favorite part is that my boss will be on vacation. Or not. It is not like I know what to do. But there is another boss that will probably help me out.

So the weekend came and I let go of the worries. At least until Monday. I went with some coworkers to this wine tasting and had a really good time. Some lambrusco, champagne, and a bunch of red and white wines. I guess it was about 10 bottles for 9 girls so we had enough to drink and tapas to that. A good night but when I got home just after twelve I fell asleep right away. So tired and slept until 11. Working is exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment