Wednesday, August 13, 2008

tired

I hope I get used to this working life soon. Getting up at 7 am is not a problem. In the evening however, I am always so tired that I fallen asleep twice in the sofa in front of the TV. I guess you get tired of concentrating and at work and stuff. On the other hand it is not much happening at work since I do not really know what to do. When my boss is away at meetings and doing things I do not really have anything to do. But I am getting there. It has only been three days and it takes a little bit longer to get used to the programs and what to do. Tomorrow I plan to open a bank account and get a tax card. I hope that I have time to do both.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carin,

    What an excellent idea I had to look for clues about Maersk interviews :o)

    I've just come upon your blog - which is excellent as I am currently preparing myself for Maersk 1st interview and trying to find accommodation in Copenhaguen.

    So, thanks a lot for your help and feedback.

    As for me, I'll have my 1st interview here in Geneva. But anyway I need to go to Copenhaguen for other interviews and to visit some apartments if I can.

    I hope you eventually enjoyed your 1st week within Maersk. All the bast for the future :o)

    -Sebastien, Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I've gotten many comments the last couple of days from people who says it has really helped with my posts about the interview. I'm just glad I can help since I've been in the same situation and now how it feels.
    Hope you do well on your interview and maybe I'll see you here at the HQ one day :).
    If you wonder anything, feel free to ask. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its funny how I have read your blog and followed your life...hehe. Anyways, i wanted to join all the others and say thanks! your blog was very helpful to me. I had 3 interviews with maersk in copenhagen, I wasnt taken for the job I applied for but I was offered another position. I have had a fourth interview and they manager said he was pleased and even showed me round . So fingers crossed I might be working there soon but in IT. Thanks again !! Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, and congrats for all the interviews :) so you made it far at least :)
    I'll cross my fingers that you'll get the job then :). Let me know if you get the job, it's in copenhagen rihgt? could always be nice to get a face to the ones reading my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, so this is getting quite old but i'm not gonna b creative, thx 4 what u write, great help and all.

    ReplyDelete