Tuesday, August 26, 2008

newbie

Work, work.
A quite boring day. Well, learned about Microsoft Access today. The previous guy made this whole database which we did not really understand since neither me nor my boss know Access. But now we got some help so it will probably make my job a little bit easier.

Yeah, my boss is back now from vacation. Which feels good. It was kind of funny at the end of the day. I was supposed to send out these two emails and I sent copies to my boss. Then he made a comment about the emails being short and maybe the recipients would not really understand what I am asking for. Since they do not have the background information as we do.

What I did not, or could not, tell him was that I did not really understand what I was supposed to ask them. Well, the basics. But it was not like I got the whole picture and could explain it well. I am thinking that they will both probably be confused about the email they received. Whatever, if they do not understand my boss will probably take care of it. Or the worst case scenario is that I have to write replies and he explains it once again and I still do not really understand. That is how it has been feeling quite many times since I started.

Whatever. I am new. For how long can I use that as an excuse? At least the good thing is that I learn from every occasion. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment