Sunday, August 10, 2008

new chapter of my life

As of today, I am living in Copenhagen, Denmark. This is the fifth country that I am living in. What is different this time is that I also will be living her officially. It is time for the chapter of my life in which I start to work. Tomorrow is my first day at work. It will be interesting. Been studying for my whole life and I am so used to the student lifestyle. The flexibility, the freedom, random parties in the middle of the week, late mornings, late evenings etc. On the other hand there are some negative aspects as well with the student life, constantly no money, and even in the evenings you are not free from school. It will be nice now to actually have some money left and to not have to bring work home with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment