Monday, August 25, 2008

miss sis

My sister came and left. Good to have her here. On Friday we just walk around in my hood and checked it out. Which was good since I have not had the time to do it myself. Really a lot of stores around here on the street, all I can ever need.

Unfortunately on Saturday morning we woke up to the rain. But we go dressed for the bad weather and headed out with our newly bought umbrellas. We made it for a couple of hours and after gotten quite wet we gave up and went home to have dinner and watched some movies.

The luck changed and on Sunday and the rain had stopped and we got some sunshine and really warm weather. We saw all the main attractions in the city, Den Lille Havfrue (The Little Mermaid), Nyhavn, of course we stopped by my work, and then we ended it with a tour in Christiania. A very interesting place I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment