Thursday, February 19, 2009

i want two fridays this week

It is Friday.
Well, at least in my mind. Of course I am not that lucky. One more day. But at least my honey is arriving today so I will be able to gossip with her when I am done with work.
I did manage to keep my apartment fairly neat. I just had a few things to clean up, of course some clothes lying all over and some dishes. At least my place should look a little bit decent when my guest arrive. Even though she has seen how messy I can be.

However, I cleaned up my used clothes but now instead I got clean clothes hanging all over. I finally did my laundry, which was really necessary. I got to the laundry machines yesterday evening just in time because there was a guy there trying to steal my machine. That is not nice. But at least he was cute. So he is excused.

No comments:

Post a Comment