Monday, February 16, 2009

this thing called love

I like being single. But some people apparently think that it is not good enough to enjoy life by yourself. I like living by myself. I like taking one day at a time and just worrying about myself. I like going to bed whenever I want and coming home whenever I want. I like to not have to worry about the clothes all over my bedroom or dishes in the sink. Because once in a while you get the typical question, phrased with different words: so do you have a boyfriend?/how's your love life going?/you've been seeing anyone lately? etc. I am not looking for it anxiously. If it happens, it happens. My life is good with it or without it. So that is not enough for you? Well it is enough for me and that is all that counts.

2 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRLFRIEND!
    (väntat lääänge på ett moment för att säga det..) haha. :*

    #boys are stupid, let's throw rocks at them"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beklagar de stackare som inte respekterar att Du är vuxen och i inte alls omyndigförklarad!
    Puss & Kram/far

    ReplyDelete