Monday, February 9, 2009

my star

I think it was about one or two weeks ago when I came home from work and looked up on my window. I became aware of that I still had my advent star in the window lighting it up. I turned my head to look at the other windows and of course there is no advent stars or candlesticks left in the windows.



Today was the day it finally moved back into the closet again. But I like my star and did not mind having it out. But I am leaving my Christmas ornaments hanging in the window. They are not that Christmasy so they are staying, I love them.

Now I just need to find a lamp or two to have in the living room. It is quite dark. Should probably have bought one sooner since it is actually getting brighter and brighter outside now. But there are still many months until spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment