Sunday, February 8, 2009

true schlager

Fantastic that I can enjoy Melodifestivalen on TV even in Denmark. Yes, I am one of those. But I do have good company with half of the Swedish population watching it. It is time for the yearly contest of finding the right song to send off to Eurovision Song Contest, this time in Moscow I believe. It is a prolonged process with four semifinals and today was the first one. I am happy to say that my favorite made it straight to the final, Alcazar with Stay the night. A very catchy song that sticks, I like it.
The performance was good and I loved Andreas' tie. It is a shame that many good looking guys are either taken or gay.

(svt.se, Jessica Gow/Scanpix)



























I remember Andreas in Melodifestivalen 1996, when I was only 12 and he performed with Driver dagg faller regn. It was a very different Andreas back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment