Saturday, February 7, 2009

studio 54

My work ethics was not on top yesterday and it seemed like I kept trying to figure out excuses not to work. Of course I do have a conscience and still kept trying hard to work. How it worked out in the end I am not really sure. The last 30-45 minutes of the Friday afternoon was spent checking out the listings of movies showing. K and me decided to go for something easy and we ended up with He's just not that into you. Quite alright but it lacked something, it was just a little bit too cheesy once in a while.

We ended up at Palermo for some beers after and I liked the music they played. It was a lot of variation of songs and I liked it. We started talking about good nights out and one of my favorite dance floor was in Ministry of Sound in Singapore called Studio 54. With a whole lot of oldies. A perfect night indeed. Need to find a place that plays that music here, if there is such a place.

No comments:

Post a Comment