Wednesday, February 4, 2009

team work

After work in the middle of the week is a great idea. Sure, we (meaning K and me) tease our new Swiss co-worker quite a lot especially for how he is so organized and all his funny ideas. He is way to nice for our working climate haha. Our humor, including our manager's, is quite sarcastic and rough sometimes but the new guy is getting used to it. But I have to give him something, because it was his idea with AW.

It was nice, having some beer and we even tried some tapas since we were at this tapas bar, Nini's. I was there once before and had a really good drink called Nini's Fizz (gin, champagne, and lemon juice). Anywho, the best part was that we did not even have to pay.

Now I am just hoping that we will have a book close dinner (party) after just book close. They had it last year but of course when times are rough and it is all about cost saving it is not so sure. I have heard that they are still deciding whether to have it or not. I think yes. Of course. But sure, when it is more than 30 people it will become a quite expensive dinner. Perhaps a bill you cannot just slip through with the rest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment