Tuesday, February 24, 2009

long time no see

A lovely weekend it was indeed. My babe Lois invaded town and my apartment for a long weekend. The whole Thursday felt like Friday and i decided to take that even further and took Friday off. So I did get two Fridays last week. The weekend was all about relaxing, having fun, catching up and everything else. We did some shopping and also got to see some new sights in town. Got to see a really nice view over Copenhagen from Rundetårn and it is also a nice walk up walking in a spiral.

Unfortunately she picked the wrong weekend to see any of my friends. Since some where out of town and the others were sick. Better luck next time. But of course we still had a good time and as all other weekends it passed way to fast and I soon had to start preparing for work again.

See you soon again honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment