Wednesday, May 13, 2009

another pair to the collection

I bought them. I bought The Shoes. I will just have to avoid checking my bank account for two weeks until I get my next pay check. And I for sure do not want to think about how much they cost in Swedish crowns.

What is done is done. Tomorrow when I wear the shoes to work there is no return since they will be used. No regrets. And since I have been thinking about the shoes the whole day there will for sure not be any regrets.

I told my co-worker today I thought I would have the shoes in my possession by the end of the week. Apparently I could not wait that long so I just did it today. What is the point of waiting when you are sure of something.

So the bike has to wait until next month to be bought. Now I will at least look damn fine walking home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment