Monday, May 25, 2009

i told him

Had my one-to-one meeting with my manager today. So I told him about my lack of motivation lately. Of course he wondered why. But it is difficult since I am not even sure about the origin. Sure, I have realized that this job is nothing for me and I am not even sure about a future in finance. Of course I did not tell him that.

I am at least happy about my manager and co-workers that make it so much better. I also feel so comfortable with my manager that I actually can tell him that I have been lacking motivation and any other issues that bother me. Hopefully now it will get better. I need some inspiration. I also need to get a bit more structured. I hope to get more motivated when I get more structure. We will see. Only the future can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment