Saturday, May 23, 2009

lazy friday

Sure, it would have been nice to have Friday off too. But it felt kind of good to have Thursday off, go to work on Friday and know it was only one day until weekend. It was kind of a lazy day, it is not good for the motivation to know there is only 8 hours standing between me and the weekend. Well, 6 hours since I decided to leave early.

Then I met Stéphane for a nice after work in Nyhavn. Sitting at the docks enjoying a cider. Reminiscing about Helsinki and what not. Then I actually decided for a quiet night at home. I have the girls night out tomorrow to look forward to. So rather take it easy.

Now the problem is that I feel like going shopping tomorrow. And me that already spent so much money on that pair of shoes. Lets see where the mood takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment