Monday, October 26, 2009

back from tokyo

Finally made it back home. Or 'home'. Taipei is my home for another week, going to enjoy it to a maximum.

But seriously, my flight from Stockholm to Taipei took 24 hours door to door with three flights. Tokyo to Taipei door to door took 12 hours and was a direct flight. What is wrong with this picture? Okay, the Tokyo-Taipei trip was estimated to take nine hours door to door but the flight got delayed a lovely three hours due to weather conditions.

But now I am finally at home in Taipei again, stepped into the apartment at 3 a.m. and is still awake after 50 minutes. Just wanted to check my emails after five days of no internet. Also trying to unwind and to get tired, but I might be getting there. It is a day tomorrow as well that I have to enjoy as a tourist here in Taipei.

More about Tokyo later. But it was of course totally wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment