Sunday, October 11, 2009

T – 1 days

It is crazy. Tomorrow morning I will be at the airport heading to Taiwan. No travel fever of any sort, I usually do not have that. I do not even think that it have sank in yet that I am actually going. That usually comes at the airport. I love airports. All the people and the excitement. Everybody is heading somewhere, on vacation, for work, to see friends and family.

I am almost done packing. Then I need to settle the rest. Print all the necessary papers. Pack my carry on for the flight and also in case of lost baggage. Which unfortunately have happened before, and now I am on three flights so there is a risk of lost luggage. I also need to take a shower. Paint my nails. Very important with the nails.

It will be interesting at what time I will be in bed. I need to be at the airport at 5.30 a.m. Which means I have to set my alarm for 4.30. Wonderful. Well, at least then I will be able to get some sleep on the flight if I am exhausted. You have to see the positive side of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment