Thursday, October 28, 2010

finance manager?

I am now sitting in the car on my way to the land of thousand lakes for the weekend. But I also had an interview today. Two weeks ago I got a call from a recruitment firm, this guy had found my CV in a database and wondered if I could be interested in a finance manager position. Double que?!

I thought it may be out of my league as I only have about one year of experience and told him that. He explained that they are looking for someone they can invest in and learn up and liked my education and experience background.

So today I went for a first interview. Got a little more information about the company and the job. Could be interesting. Definitely a challenge and a possibility to learn a lot. We will see what happens.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment