Wednesday, October 13, 2010

getting cold

It is getting cold here. I am not happy. Which meant that it was time to take out and start using my down comforter again. Usually I use it through the whole summer but this must be the first summer I had to switch to something thinner. But with a summer of 35 degrees and record temperatures it is understandable.

Right now it is 5 degrees out but yesterday when I headed out at 7 pm it was only 2 degrees. I had totally missed that it had been getting that cold. This means that it will get below zero any day now. Horrible thought.

But being the eternal optimist I can see one good thing in this. I can start wearing layers and start using my lovely large, knitted scarf with dogtooth pattern that I bought at Muji in Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment