Wednesday, February 10, 2010

a night at berns

Another weekend has passed and a new week has started.

The weekend passed with a night spent out in Stockholm with the girls. We started out with meeting up at E's place and had a bit of pre-party and gossiping with the girls. Since we had the last weekend in mind: long lines and ice cold weather, we opted for heading out early so we would avoid the lines. So we did and just walked in at Berns where there was no lines at eleven. My first time there and I like the place, a nice mix of people.

It was a very eventful evening I must say. The night ended early for some of us and very late for some others. But all in all it was a fun night with nice people. Sunday I was just very, very tired and tried not to fall asleep until bedtime. Another weekend flew by. On the other hand, it does not really matter to me since there is not much of a difference between weekdays and weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment