Wednesday, February 10, 2010

top gun, a manly chick flick?

A bit of reflection. This weekend's party night ended up with M and me going to an after party. Not an after party per se, more a cuddling-and-falling-asleep-in-front-of-a-movie kind of after party. Now to the movie choice, this guy put on Top Gun.

(Okay, the fact that it was the first movie I laid my eyes on and called out 'Top Gun' we do not really have to consider right now. Further, we do not know if he has a girlfriend and it is her movie. He still chose that movie.)

Perhaps it is just me, but I guess I have always considered Top Gun to be a bit of a chick flick. Correct me if I am wrong. I guess it also appeals to guys with the planes, the flying, a bit of action, and of course it has stuff blowing up.

As a person always googling things, I tried it this time too. I found that there are different opinions out there. There are others out there also asking themselves the same question. Then there are those who already made up their minds, for and against.

No comments:

Post a Comment