Wednesday, March 24, 2010

home exam revisited

Working on my home exam for the International Organizations course. I recieved the questions this morning and the deadline is Friday at 10 p.m. However, I am really counting on my writing skills here and to be finished with the whole thing on Thursday evening/night. This since I am flying off to Copenhagen on Friday morning. Worst case scenario I take the damn thing with me and finish it in Cph.

Lets see if I can work hard tonight. I have written 600 words and have 1800 more to go... If I can manage at least and additional 900 words tonight then it should not be a problem since I have a whole day tomorrow. Or is it my always optimistic side talking? But I do work better in the evenings/nights.

I have done these before. And I always work best under pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment