Sunday, March 7, 2010

my remedy

The cold (or some kind of flu as it could be) I got never broke out to it fullest luckily. I seem to have found my savior. Always when I caught a cold I could expect one week in bed not being able to really function. Soar throat, runny nose, headache, fever, stuffy nose, hoarse throat, coughing. What I have done twice now, in the beginning of the cold is to take two painkillers, Alvedon 500g (paracetamol), and it has helped. Of course this is no scientific evidence and might just be a fluke, but I know how my body reacts when I get a cold and it has always resulted in one week off school/work/life. Twice in a row now it has worked and I have just been mildly sick, still being able to function. So of course I will try this remedy in the future to see if it works again.

No comments:

Post a Comment