Sunday, November 23, 2008

good job Sweden

I really appreciate having some of the Swedish TV channels here in Denmark. Sure, it is only the three free ones: SVT1, SVT2, and TV4 the channels I barely watched in Sweden. But there is not much I like of the stuff aired on Danish channels. Mostly I think I just watch movies and series on my computer instead. However, once in a while I watch something on the Swedish channels and it feels nice to keep track with some shows. I watch Idol for example.

This weekend I turned on the TV and realized they was airing the first competitions from the World Cup in cross country. I have sometimes watched it at home as well when waking up in the morning eating breakfast. It was nice to be able to do it here in Denmark as well. I am especially glad I happen to do it this weekend since it turned out to be a great start of the ski season for Sweden. Many medals and many outstanding and somewhat surprising performances. I am glad I got to see it and be part of it and not just read about it in the newspaper the next day. Which is usually the case when living abroad.

It is good that Denmark is only miles away from Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment