Friday, November 21, 2008

not dreaming of a white christmas

The first snow is here...
Please have melted away when I wake up tomorrow and look out the window. Unfortunately it is one degree below zero at the moment so it might survive the night. But I am keeping my hopes up for the sun if it appears.

I did get some Christmas feeling today though. Not from the snow but from the glögg and pepparkakor we and A had at a café tonight. We went to a Japanese restaurant and I finally got to have some sushi. But the restaurant was really cold and we left to go for somewhere warmer and just across the road there was a café. When we got closer we spoted the sign of glögg and felt that it was just perfect! Being cold and freezing we needed something hot to drink preferebly with alchohol. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment