Monday, July 27, 2009

the beauty and the beast

Since I have been in and out of the country the latter years I have not seen several of the Swedish TV shows that have been created and aired. So today there was a rerun of the show 'Ett herrans liv' where Swedish celebrities are interviewed. The celebrity this time was Bert Karlsson who is known to be very upfront and says what he thinks about everything.

They made a sketch with him in the show which I laughed so much at. The intention was to fool Bert Karlsson but it was switched to fool the interviewers instead. Hilarious.



My infatuation with these kind of scenes bloomed with Punk'd. Loved that series on MTV. And of course it did not hurt that the host was Ashton Kutcher. My secret crush. Well, it is not that secret. I must admit that I have a small handbag that says 'Ms Kutcher' on it that I got as a goodbye gift from my friends when leaving USA. I have worn it everyday since, together with my 'Ms Kutcher' earrings.

One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment