Thursday, July 2, 2009

errands in the humidity

Was thinking of going to the beach today but never made it there. Had to do some errands. I picked up a sleeping bag at Jysk where they have a sale. But it was very empty, all the air mattress were gone so have to try to find one tomorrow somewhere else. It is not nice running around town doing errands when it is this hot and humid here. The humidity is not nice. At least when you are not used to it.

Since I still have some errands to do tomorrow, my plan is to get up early to get it all done. Then I might have some time for the beach. However, we are planning on leaving at 4 pm so not sure how much time I actually have for the beach. I am a time optimist and usually it does not work out in the end. We will see how efficient I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment