Monday, July 20, 2009

my back and ass says ouch

Right before dinner I sat on down on a swing we have hanging outside from the roof. Was not swinging since I was about to get off. Before I got the chance it all loosened from the roof and I came crashing down. Not the nicest feeling to come crashing down on your ass, especially with my back. You immediately worry that something could have happened. I lost my breath at first and could just lie there trying to catch it again. Damn it hurt falling down. My ass and my upper part of the back, it still hurts. So now I am just lying in the sofa trying to move as little as possible. I hope nothing happened so it will get worse so I need to go to the hospital. I am just going to take it easy reading my book and eat some salmiakki filled chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you make a speedy recovery. I blame the red "shoes"!

    ReplyDelete