Friday, July 10, 2009

tuesday full of goodness

Okay, it is Friday today but I was going to tell about my great Tuesday. Decided to meet up J for one last after work drink (or after doing nothing drink for me) since people are leaving town to head for their semesters abroad and not sure when I will see them again. We headed to Skuespilhuset since they have happy hour and a really nice place outside on the dock. In the sunshine with a view over the water and with a 2-for-1 deal on really nice cocktails. Perfect. Have to go there again since the drinks were really nice.

Since it was J's last chance to have a Halifax burger (best burger in town) for dinner, who am I to say no, we had a great meal after some great drinks.

We were supposed to see José González playing (it is the Copenhagen Jazz festival this week), however, apparently it got cancelled due to personal reasons. And this we found out too late when we had been running in the rain to the venue. Then it was time for some more good byes with some other friends and we went to Ruby for another great drink. One of the nicest - probably the nicest - cocktail bars in town.

When leaving and watching the clock I was really surprised that it was already 1 am. The time flew by. Good thing that I did not have to work the next day. Now I can enjoy late nights any night.

No comments:

Post a Comment