Wednesday, July 22, 2009

in the land of thousand lakes

It still hurts. It is like the time at had the back surgery and I always had trouble getting up from a sitting position. Also tricky to get into the bed since I have the top bed in the bunkbed. But I am surviving. It would have been better if there was not all these clouds in the sky so I could have lied outside in the sun. It is quite warm but all these damn clouds. That is why I am now sitting here in front of my uncle's computer. Something to amuse me with. Reading news and blogs that I have not read in one week.

It is funny how you become totally unaware of what is going on in the world when you are on vacation. Something major can happen without you knowing about it. Maybe you hear about it from someone else who have been in contact with the outside world and then transfer the news to us.

So maybe I should give up the internet now and switch the reading to my book. I have finished two books in one week now, so I am know starting on my third one. Either Pope Joan or 1984. I will see what I am in the mood for.

No comments:

Post a Comment