Tuesday, July 14, 2009

observing from inside

It has been really nice weather today. Which sucks. Why? Because I had to stay inside and to my laundry and some cleaning. This since I am leaving already tomorrow evening to Finland instead of Saturday as previously planned. Now I curse myself for being so lazy and not doing the laundry last week when it was bad weather. It would have been a perfect day for the beach today working on my tan. Instead I have been inside not doing as much as I would have hoped.

At least now I have some clean clothes and underwear for Finland. It has been a while since I did the laundry. It is not because I am disgusting, but now I have been using the other part of the wardrobe that does not consist of working clothes. It feels good. No more wearing slacks or looking businessy. Not that I really looked that businessy in my skirts and dresses with patterns and colors. But still.



This is how much I could enjoy the weather and the clear blue sky today. Through my window. Maybe I can go to the beach tomorrow for one or two hours. But it all depends how good I am today in doing my chores...

No comments:

Post a Comment