Thursday, July 2, 2009

road trip!

It is on! Road trip. This weekend. I am really looking forward to it. To get out and actually see something of Denmark.
The plan is to pack four friends and myself into a rental car and take off. Friday afternoon is the planned take off and destination is Aalborg. There we will stay with a friend of A and visit the 'famous'(?) and long street with lots of bars. Then we plan to continue further north to Skagen where there is supposed to be some sort of festival this weekend. I remember being in Skagen when I was about 10 years old perhaps. Playing at the beach, building sand castles and kite flying. Then we might make a stop in Århus on our way home or whatever floats our boat. We will just take it as it comes and see what happens. Oh yeah, Saturday evening will be spent in a tent. So tomorrow I need to obtain a sleeping bag and preferably an air mattress. Camping. That was a long time ago. But I do not mind it. It can be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment