Thursday, April 15, 2010

no india tomorrow?

So I might not be able to go to India. That damn volcano in Iceland that are the cause of all the ash clouds coming in over Northern Europe. The consequence being that the airspace is closing and many airports too.

Stockholm airport is still open but who knows for how long. The Swedish airspace is said to be closed down at 10 p.m. tonight and I am supposed to leave 6.50 a.m. tomorrow. This blows. Apparently it will take a few days until these clouds of ash is gone too.

Copenhagen airport is closed and I read that it probably will be tomorrow as well, so my friends seem to be stuck there. And I will be stuck here in Stockholm. I was even good to book the same flights as them so we could be together on the flight to India from Frankfurt.

I am so pissed. And the wedding is on Saturday. My once in a life time opportunity down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment