Friday, May 7, 2010

+/- zero

I got a few grown-up points on Wednesday when I went to the bank with mom. Mom was there to talk about pension saving and I thought it could be good to listen in since I do not know anything about that and have not started pension saving. Mostly I tagged along since I wanted to hear my options for 'regular' saving since I have my money just sitting in the account earning nothing.

She asked all these difficult questions. How much risk I am willing to take? What the time plan is, when do I need the money? In one year, in three years, in six years? Difficult for me. Since I only know what I will be doing for the next 3-4 months. After the internship I have no clue.

So perhaps the grown-up points evens out since I live at home, I have no permanent employment, and have no clue where and what I will be doing in four months.

No comments:

Post a Comment