Wednesday, May 21, 2008

bad news, good news

What a turn of events.
I was about to start cooking and put a pot with some oil in on the stove to cook my meat in. Sat in front of the computer while waiting for it to heat up. The next thing I know the oil is on fire in the pot! Seeing big flames coming from it! Luckily I am smart enough not to pour water on it and I just put on the lid to choke the fire. So now it is kind of smelly here after all the smoke. I am glad there were nothing that got destroyed, my kitchen fan just got a little bit gray but now it is white again. Yeah, my pot got kind of messy. It is black and smells bad, maybe I will be able to use it again. We will see.

But as they say, after rain comes sunshine!
When I went checking my mail I had received an email from Maersk where I had the interview on Monday. And they want me back for a second interview!! Yeay! This time the interview will last for two hours and they want to check if I have the right qualifications for it and maybe test my knowledge. Scary. So the 9th of June I will be heading back to Copenhagen. I am glad I have so much to do, there is no time to get nervous. At least not now.

2 comments:

  1. Åh vilken härlig nyhet!! Maersk då och inte oljan ;) Håller tummarna för att även den andra intervjun går bra...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tackar! :) Det ska bli intressant, nu ska man ju faktiskt visa att man lärt sig något av fyra års studier... Hmm.. :) Men det ska väg gå :)

    ReplyDelete