Thursday, May 8, 2008

what to do, what to do

My anxiety has calmed down a little, thank god. The stress as well. My problem though, is that when I get to stressed I just shut down. I think that is one reason why I am not that stressed anymore. I do not like that. But I think I am able to gather enough energy to finish this thesis and still get a good grade. The bad thing is that I feel I am getting to that point where I just want to get it over with. That is when I stop caring about the grades and everything. I have made a good job this far, so I have to keep it up for just a few more weeks.

I feel all energy goes to the thesis right now, so do not really have much left searching for trainee programs and jobs. It is a full time job just looking for one. It is not easier when you do not know what you want. It is impossible to figure out what you want in a couple of months. I had hoped to do it during my four years of studies. But nooo. Here I am, after four years at university, and still do not have a clue. What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment