Monday, May 12, 2008

bad news or not?

Just received an email that I did not get the internship in Singapore. But I am actually okay with it. I stopped thinking about the internship and the feelings about it calmed down. I know I have changed my mind from one thing to another and then back again, been really indecisive. Now I think I will focus more on searching for trainee programs and jobs in Stockholm and in Europe. Right now I feel that is were I want to be. Of course you never know if I will change my mind later again.

Now I have to make really good impression during the interview for M in Copenhagen. The funny thing is that I thought I had a larger chance to get the internship in Singapore than the trainee at M. So according to that I will not have any chance at all for M. But now I am gonna put the internship at the embassy in the past and just focus on the future and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment