Tuesday, May 6, 2008

too lazy to cook and do the dishes

Went for dinner at the rather new Lebanese restaurant and the food was really good. I loved the falafel, have to eat that again. Then I bought some dessert to bring home. Ben & Jerry's, my best friends. Decided to try a new one instead of my favorite 'Cookie dough ice cream', but no ice cream can beat my favorite.


So yesterday I ordered lovely sushi from my favorite restaurant Asian Garden. The only bad thing is that the sushi is kind of expensive at that place. So I was happily surprised when I noticed a newly opened sushi place really close to my home. Loovely.


So I have been lazy and have not cooked or done any dishes since I got home. I guess I should do some cooking tomorrow so I can bring some food for lunch at school. Cannot really afford buying lunch everyday. Tomorrow I need to get my lazy ass up and do the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment