Sunday, May 11, 2008

perfect day

Today was for sure a perfect Sunday. We started it at 9am with a walk around the lake and a workout in the grass. It felt good, have to make it a everyday task I think. Unfortunately it is supposed to get cold again next week, around ten degrees, so we had to enjoy this warm weekend. Of course I had breakfast outside again. Then of course we had to head to the beach because of the sunshine, clear blue sky, and 24 degrees. So we packed our bags and took our bikes for a ride to the beach.

Jönköping is beautiful in the summer.


We managed to find a free spot in the sand. It was not too crowded. It was just to start working on the tan. Unfortunately I got a little bit burned on a few places, but it will become less red tomorrow and start turning brown. Just have to put some lotion on it.

So my plan was to head to school after the beach. Like right now. But I do not know if I can spoil a perfect day with going to school. Probably not. I will just chill, cook a nice dinner later, and then go to the movies tonight.

A relaxed day like this I have not had in ages. It feels great. I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment