Sunday, May 11, 2008

no more orangy hair but red faced instead

About that nice dinner, it was successful. I made my feta-cheese-filled beef with some ratatouille to that. I love cooking and I have been doing a lot of it lately. Mostly because I am spending so much time in school and need a lunch box with me. Cannot spend money on eating out everyday, that would be very expensive. And of course I have a picture,


I also got a picture of my red face. It got kind of red after the day at the beach. The good thing is that the redish will turn brow rather soon, so in a couple of days I will look normal again. Colored my hair as well, cause I hated that orangy color it had turned. I have book an appointment with my hairdresser, but that is not until one or two weeks. And I for sure do not want to have the ugly orangy color when going for the interview at M. So it will have to do for now and then my hairdresser will make it look good again.


A lot of pictures these days. I finally started to use my camera more, I hope I can keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment