Monday, May 5, 2008

i don't wanna get serious

It all hit me when the bus was driving in to Jönköping again.
How much I have to do for school now. How little free time I will have.

It was so nice to get away from it all and just enjoy life for a while. Life as it should be, with not that many worries. Just enjoying life and having fun with your friends.

But now all the worries are back. Worries about the thesis and the upcoming exam I have not read anything for. Worries about my future. Whether I get the internship in Singapore or not, or if I get any internship or job at all.

One week of no worries was great and needed. But it has taken its toll on me and now it comes rushing back. It all sucks. What I wish I was in Finland again being unserious and just having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment