Sunday, May 18, 2008

ready or not here i come

I do not know if I ever will be ready. I feel kind of prepared. But since I never been to an interview of this kind before I do not really know what to expect. I am sure it will be okay. I have gone through a list of questions that can be asked during an interview and I have even bought 'Dagens Industri' a Swedish business paper. Just in case, so I know what is going on in the world. They might not ask those kind of questions, but I rather be prepared than not. And I have picked an outfit that I am happy with. Not to strict and a little bit of me.

So lets cross our fingers that it will go great and they will call me back for a second interview. And that I then will become one of the 450 trainees that they take in out of 85 000 applicants. About 5 % chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment