Thursday, October 16, 2008

almost weekend, again

Already Thursday afternoon. And only one more working day before the weekend. Yeay. This week has passed incredibly fast. Feels good.

Now it is only 20 minutes before I can leave work and meet up with a friend for 'fika'. Before lunch I had things to do and the time passed quite quickly. On the afternoon however, I have been quite bored. Not much to do at all. And since my manager is busy with the montly report today I did not really feel like disturbing today. So I have just been looking around the computer and figuring out somethings. After that I read some funny conversations overheard at overheardinnewyork.com. Hilarious.

Tomorrow I promise to make myself work.
Now I am just counting down the minutes until 5 pm...
19...

No comments:

Post a Comment