Wednesday, October 15, 2008

going strong

It is interesting how I can actually get progress when I really put my mind to it. I have been thinking of getting fit and losing a little bit of weight for a long time. But lazy as I am... Would be nice to get back to the size I had in Singapore when I just lost weight by doing nothing. When moving back to Singapore was not an option, I just had to get a grip. Of course that evening gown hanging on my door is the perfect motivation.

Being on a diet now since last Monday. I am surprised how easy it has been. Even though I am eating less I am not hungry. Sure, I do not really need to eat a lot of food and of course I still eat breakfast and a big lunch, otherherwise I would not survive work. Then something small for dinner and also fruit for snack before and after lunch. The test was then to try on the dress this weekend. I managed to pull the zipper up myself which I did not do the last time. Much easier to breath and the dress felt much better. Must mean that I have lost some weight already. Just have too keep on going.

And I should start jogging or something since I have signed up for this soccer cup at work... I am not sure what I was thinking when I signed up. But at least there is a party afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment