Wednesday, October 22, 2008

chicago in denmark

Remembered that I have another thing to look forward too. And that one is already tomorrow. I am going to the musical Chicago with some collegues. A while ago we saw this message on our intranet that there was free tickets to the musical for the ones who wanted. We had to sign up for Art Society at Maersk to get the tickets and we did that as fast as possible and got the tickets. Sure, we have to pay membership to the Art Society every month but tomorrow evening will be worth one year of membership so I am ok with that. We will even have a buffet before and something to drink in the break. It will be a cool evening.

However, what I realized a little bit later is that the musical is of course in Danish. And me who is so good at Danish. Or something. Well, I will manage somehow since I have at least seen the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment